By special request, we’ve compiled this list of the top ten coloring books for Black girls. Some of them also include activity pages. We hope these books encourage the little Black or brown girl in your life to love the skins she’s in and to be proud of her natural locks!
And no Black and Brown girl coloring book is complete without a set of Crayola’s specialty line “Colors of the World.”
These include specially formulated colors that represent skin tones from all over the world. This is the set I wish I had as a young girl who loved to color. I often found myself trying to mix various colors together just to get a skin tone that resembled my own.
Below you’ll find the links for the crayons, markers, and colored pencils in the series.
- Hair Like Mine Coloring & Activity Book
- I Am: Positive Affirmations for Kids
- Girl Boss Coloring Book: Imagine Future Careers
- Color My Fro: A Natural Hair Coloring Book for Big Hair Lovers of All Ages
- Me and My: A Mommy and Me Coloring Book for Mom and Daughter
- An African American Coloring Book For Girls With Positive Affirmations
- I Need You to Know: The ABC’s of Black Girl Magic
- African Fashion Coloring Book
- Black Girls Big Dreams – Coloring Book
- The Colorful Adventures of Zoe & Star: An Activity and Coloring Book