And no Black and Brown girl coloring book is complete without a set of Crayola’s specialty line “Colors of the World.”
These include specially formulated colors that represent skin tones from all over the world. This is the set I wish I had as a young girl who loved to color. I often found myself trying to mix various colors together just to get a skin tone that resembled my own.
Below you’ll find the links for the crayons, markers, and colored pencils in the series.
- Hair Like Mine Coloring & Activity Book
- I Am: Positive Affirmations for Kids
- Girl Boss Coloring Book: Imagine Future Careers
- Color My Fro: A Natural Hair Coloring Book for Big Hair Lovers of All Ages
- Me and My: A Mommy and Me Coloring Book for Mom and Daughter
- An African American Coloring Book For Girls With Positive Affirmations
- I Need You to Know: The ABC’s of Black Girl Magic
- African Fashion Coloring Book
- Black Girls Big Dreams – Coloring Book
- The Colorful Adventures of Zoe & Star: An Activity and Coloring Book